Freshmen and Transfer Students
Freshmen and Transfer students may begin to select their preferred class schedule blocks after their advising appointments with the Academic Advising Center, or attending Freshmen Workshops for registration. Academic advising for new students and Freshmen Workshops begin in June 2016. For specific dates, link to Academic Advising for New Students
- Login to: my.Chapman.edu
- Tutorial on Student-Center: www.chapman.edu/student-center-training
- Registration Timeline
- Steps to Register Classes
- Waitlist FAQs: www.chapman.edu/waitlists
- Monday, May 2, 2016, Graduate students admitted to FALL 2016 begin registration.
Graduate Students in Dodge College of Film & Media Arts
- Graduate students admitted to Dodge College programs must complete their program's academic advising appointments to begin course registration.