We are saying goodbye to WebAdvisor and introducing our NEW People Soft Campus Solutions system. New and continuing students will be using this new system to register for the Fall semester
- Monday, April 13, 2015: Fall 2015 Class Schedules available on Campus Solutions Student Center. Log-in to my.chapman.edu portal to access Student Center starting on this date to search for classes in the Fall term and begin filling your shopping cart with Fall classes. For Summer 2015 classes, use WebAdvisor.
- Check for Registration Date and Time Assignments, as well as any holds that that would prevent class registration on Campus Solutions Student Center. Summer Registration Assignments are posted on Registration Eligibility in WebAdvisor
- Monday, April 13, 2015: Begin advising appointments with program advisors, or with advisors at Academic Advising Center
- Monday, April 27, 2015: Early Registration Begins
Get Ready To Register
- Review the Steps to Register for Classes
- Clear any holds posted on your Campus Solutions Student Center, or Registration Eligibility in WebAdvisor prior to Early Registration
- Learn more about Business Office Holds
- To clear Missing Official Transcripts Holds, submit official transcripts from transfer institutions to the Registrar's Office
- Submit requests for Change of Major or Minor or Inter/Multidisciplinary Forms at the Office of the University Registrar. Forms submitted to the Registrar's Office after March 20, 2015, will not be processed until the conclusion of Early Registration. Processing resumes on Monday, May 11, 2015.
- Review and print your Program Evaluation from WebAdvisor. A sample may be viewed from the Program Evaluation Tutorial (ppt). Through the rest of the current Spring Term, program evaluations will be available on WebAdvisor only. The new program evaluation in PeopleSoft will be available after the Fall registration where students' course history (past and future terms) may be viewed.
- Schedule academic advising prior to Early Registration Assignment, and meet with Program Advisors to review MAJOR degree requirements.
- Undergraduate students may meet with a professional advisor at the Academic Advising Center to review NON-major degree requirements (General Education Requirements, academic policies, credit total)