Monday, October 19, 2015:
- Interterm & Spring 2016 Class Schedule available on Student Center in My.Chapman.Edu.
- Advising appointments at Academic Advising Center begin. Undergraduate students may meet with a professional advisor to review NON-major degree requirements (General Education Requirements, academic policies, and credit total)
- Schedule academic advising prior to your Registration Assignment and meet with your Program Advisors to review MAJOR degree requirements.
- Log-in to my.chapman.edu to access Class Schedule Search in Student Center and begin to build your Interterm & Spring class schedules in the Student Center Shopping Cart.
- See links below to Reference Guides on how to navigate the Student Center in My.Chapman.Edu.
Monday, October 26, 2015:
- In the Student Center, view your Registration Date & Time Assignment.
- Check for HOLDS posted in your Student Center that may prevent registration.
Friday, October 30, 2015:
- Prior to Registration, submit requests for Change of Major or Minor or Inter/Multidisciplinary Forms at the Office of the University Registrar. Forms submitted after October 30, 2015, will not be processed until the conclusion of Registration Assignments. Processing resumes on Monday, November 30, 2015.
- Review the Steps to Register for Classes
Monday, November 9, 2015: Registration Assignments begin:
- Registration assignments are based on students' completed credits as of Wednesday, October 21, 2015.
- Transcripts submitted for transfer credits received after October 21, 2015, will not be used to adjust registration assignment dates and times, except for transcripts processed by the Center for Global Education for Study Abroad credits.
- Graduate students register for 500, 600, and 700 graduate level courses
- Seniors (with 90+ completed credits) register for all levels of undergraduate courses. Seniors admitted into integrated 4+1 or 3+2 programs may register for 500 level courses by submitting a completed Undergraduate Request to Register for Graduate Course form obtained from www.chapman.edu/registrar/forms
- Juniors (with 60-89.99 completed credits) register for all levels of undergraduate courses
- Sophomores (with 30-59.99 completed credits) register for 100 - 300 level courses
- Freshmen (with 0-29.99 completed credits) register for 100 and 200 level courses
Monday November 30, 2015:
- End of Registration Assignments, Open Enrollment.
- New Graduate Students may begin class registration for Spring 2016 semester.
- Review and print your Program Evaluation. To view the Reference guide to the Undergraduate Students Program Evaluation, click on Navigating your Program Evaluation (pdf) from the Training for Student Center website.
Search the Class Schedule for Interterm and Spring 2016 Terms
- 2162 - INTERTERM 2016 (4 Weeks): January 4 - 30, 2016
- 2164 - SPRING 2016 Semester: February 1 - May 21, 2016
- 2164 - SPRING 2016 Rinker Health Science Trimester: January 4 - April 15, 2016