The Office of the University Registrar provides information and training tools for students, faculty, and staff to facilitate student academic progress at Chapman University. Services include:
- Management of student academic records.
- Assessment and conferral of degrees.
- Degree Audit services.
- Course registration.
- Enrollment verification.
- Transfer course articulation.
- Fulfilling orders for official transcripts.
- Providing information for students, faculty, and staff regarding their rights and responsibilities related to privacy and access of educational records.
- Voter registration information.
Monday – Friday; 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Chapman University is Closed on:
Monday, January 17, 2012 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Friday, April 6, 2012 – Good Friday
Monday, May 28, 2012 – Memorial Day
Wednesday, July 4, 2012 – Independence Day
Monday, September 3, 2012 – Labor Day
Thursday, Friday, November 22-23, 2012 – Thanksgiving
Monday – Friday, December 24-28, 2012 – Holidays
Tuesday, January 1, 2013 – New Year’s Day
View academic catalogs, request official transcripts, access the academic calendar and finals schedule, learn about FERPA, and obtain information regarding registration, degree audit, and other academic policies and procedures.
Information and tutorials regarding attendance and grading procedures can be found here.
View phone, fax, and email contact information for the Office of the University Registrar.