The Office of the University Registrar provides information and training tools for students, faculty, and staff to facilitate student academic progress at Chapman University. Services include:
- Management of student academic records.
- Assessment and conferral of degrees.
- Degree Audit services.
- Course registration.
- Enrollment verification.
- Transfer course articulation.
- Fulfilling orders for official transcripts.
- Providing information for students, faculty, and staff regarding their rights and responsibilities related to privacy and access of educational records.
- Voter registration information.
Monday – Friday; 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Chapman University is Closed on:
Monday, September 2, 2013 – Labor Day
Thursday, Friday, November 28-29, 2013 – Thanksgiving
Monday – Tuesday, December 23-31, 2013 – Holidays
Wednesday, January 1, 2014 – New Year’s Day
Monday, January 20, 2014 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Friday, March 28, 2014 – Spring Break Friday
Monday, May 26, 2014 – Memorial Day
Friday, July 4, 2014 – Independence Day
View academic catalogs, request official transcripts, access the academic calendar and finals schedule, learn about FERPA, and obtain information regarding registration, degree audit, and other academic policies and procedures.
Information and tutorials regarding attendance and grading procedures can be found here.
View phone, fax, and email contact information for the Office of the University Registrar.