After the first test, prepare for the next test.
»Preparing for the Next Test
+-Check your Performance on the Returned Examination
- Note the errors you have made.
- Check to see what happened when you changed answers. Did you tend to get more right or wrong? Remember this for next time.
- Check to see how many questions you predicted accurately.
+-Analyze the Examination
- Note the type of questions the instructor asked.
- Note what topics were stressed, omitted, etc.
- Are there any patterns to the questions? To the answers?
- Does the number of exam questions on any topic reflect the amount of time spent in class on that topic?
- Does the number of exam questions on any topic reflect the number of pages in the textbook?