In conjunction with the AACSB-accredited George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics, the ABA-accredited Chapman University School of Law offers a joint JD-MBA degree program. Offered to full-time students, the program requires four years of study and acceptance to both the Chapman University School of Law and the Argyros School of Business and Economics. The JD/MBA program gives students the opportunity to obtain two highly marketable professional degrees.
Advantages of earning your JD/MBA at Chapman over earning the degrees separately:
- Save a full year of class time attending classes just across the street
- Receive intimate, personalized training from experienced law and business professors who work together collaboratively
- Utilize both the Office of Career Planning and Placement in the business school and the Career Services & Professional Development Center in the law school
- Take advantage of study abroad opportunities provided through both schools
- Enjoy the excellent community relationship both schools have with businesses and organizations in Orange County
The School of Law offers an 88-credit, 6 semester full-time JD program while the School of Business and Economics offers an MBA program that consists of 52 credits and is typically completed by full-time students in 4 semesters. The two programs, combined into the joint degree, require the completion of only 125 credits, a savings of 15 credits and one year of study, resulting from the cross application of completed coursework in the two schools.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.