The Board of Advisors is a key external body that provides advice and counsel to Tom Campbell, Dean and Donald P. Kennedy Chair in Law and Professor of Economics at Chapman University Fowler School of Law. With an emphasis on resource development and community outreach, the Board serves as a strategic partner in determining the law school's priorities, programs and community partnerships. The Board of Advisors meets three times a year to evaluate the changing needs of the law school and the legal profession in order to better serve students, professors, alumni and the community.
The Board is chaired by Wylie Aitken, founding partner of the law firm of Aitken, Aitken and Cohn. Members of the Board are distinguished leaders in the fields of law, business, academia, and public service, and support the law school's commitment to academic excellence. Membership is by invitation of the Dean and its roster includes some of the school's most distinguished supporters.
In addition to the satisfaction that comes with volunteering one's knowledge, time and resources, the advisors also receive the opportunity to support the direction and vision of the Dean by playing a singularly critical role in charting the future path of Chapman University Fowler School of Law.
Tom Campbell - Dean and Donald P. Kennedy Chair in Law and Professor of Economics
- Wylie A. Aitken - Board Chairman, Founding Partner of Aitken, Aitken & Cohn, Santa Ana, California
- Phillip H. Case - President and CEO, Rondell Homes, Placentia, California
- Robert E. Currie - Retired Partner, Latham & Watkins, Newport Beach, California
- John R. Evans - Retired Senior Vice President/Regional Manager, Private Client Services, Wells Fargo Bank, Irvine, California
- The Honorable Richard D. Fybel - Associate Justice, California Court of Appeal, Fourth District, Santa Ana, California
- The Honorable Andrew J. Guilford - Judge, U.S. District Court, Central District of California, Santa Ana, California
- L. Ski Harrison - Partner, Rutan & Tucker, LLP, Costa Mesa, California
- The Honorable W. Michael Hayes - Judge, Orange County Superior Court, Santa Ana, California
- Doy B. Henley - CEO, Henley Properties, Inc., Santa Ana, California
Parker S. Kennedy - Chairman, First American Financial Corporation, Santa Ana, California
- Christopher C. Martin - CEO, AC Martin, Los Angeles, California
- The Honorable Philip K. Mautino - Judge, Los Angeles Superior Court, Downey, California
- Robert C. O’Brien - Managing Partner, Arent Fox, LLP, Los Angeles, California
- Thomas D. Phelps - Partner, Manatt, Phelps, & Phillips, LLP, Costa Mesa, California
- Kay Rackauckas - Partner, Keller Rackauckas Law, LLP, Irvine, California