Note: you will be leaving the Fowler School of Law website.
Public Safety, located on University Drive, is a ten-officer unit authorized by Chapman University to protect the campus community and property. The main purpose of the department is to create an environment that is most conducive to education. Public Safety performs many police-type functions on university property, such as:
- Patrol the campus 24 hours a day in cars, on bicycles and on foot
- Answer calls for assistance and emergencies
- Report crimes and other emergencies
- Traffic and parking control
- Vehicle and bicycle registration
- Personal property engraving
- Crime prevention programming
- Safe ride and escort services
- Assisting with student conduct issues
- Serving at alcohol related events as security
For more information, please feel free to contact us.
418 North Glassell Street
Orange, California 92866