» Institutes, Centers and Research
Independent Research Centers
Chapman houses several independent research centers that are exploring boundaries in diverse disciplines ranging from economics and entrepreneurship to human rights and quantum studies.
Creative Research Centers
Chapman's creative research centers reflect the university's commitment to shaping ethical, globally aware citizens who can provide unique perspectives on a variety of subjects and explore the boundaries of the creative consciousness.
Research in Our Schools
Chapman's individual schools and colleges also sponsor a variety of research programs and projects for undergraduate and graduate students.
Engage in Research
Chapman has many resources dedicated to helping faculty and students through every step of the research process, from finding projects and getting funding to achieving their research goals.
- Anderson Center for Economic Research+
- Economic Science Institute+
- Hoag Center for Real Estate and Finance+
- Holocaust Education+
- Institute for Interdisciplinary Brain and Behavioral Sciences+
- Institute for Quantum Studies+
- Institute for the Study of Religion, Economics and Society+
- John Fowles Center+
- Leatherby Center for Entrepreneurship and Business Ethics+
- Military and Veterans Law Institute+
- Schmid Center for International Business+
- Schweitzer Institute+
- Smith Institute for Political Economy and Philosophy+
- Tabula Poetica+
- The Center for American War Letters+