Wilkinson College of Humanities and Social Sciences is dedicated to the local community and our alumni. Find out below how to get involved and stay connected!
- OC Literary Society CollaborativeOC Literary Society CollaborativeOC Literary Society Collaborative w/ William Landay, author of Defending Jacob at The Pacific Club.
- Illuminacion Writing CenterIlluminacion Writing CenterHigh School students working at the Illuminacion Writing Center.
- Students meet author Thirty UmingarStudents meet author Thirty UmingarStudents from Santiago College meet author Thirty Umrigar.
»Wilkinson's Community Projects and Alumni
Alumni in Action
The Chapman University alumni network encompasses more than 40,000 undergraduate and graduate alumni from across the globe. Because they know the university best, alumni are a vital part of the campus community and serve an important role in Chapman’s continued success and rise in prominence.
Wilkinson College is dedicated to helping alumni stay connected with the university, the college and with each other. Read what Wilkinson alumni are doing today and tell us your story.
Wilkinson College of Humanities and Social Sciences is involved with many community projects involving local high schools and colleges. Learn more about what we do and how to get involved.
- Wilkinson College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Prospective Students+
- Graduate Studies
- Interdisciplinary Minors
- Research Centers
- About Wilkinson College
- Communication Studies
- Peace Studies
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Arts at Wilkinson+
- Community & Alumni+
- Scholarships & Financial Aid+