Chapman University's Accounting Society is dedicated to being the medium for bringing accounting students and accounting firms together. Our goal is to ensure that every accounting student is equipped with the skills and knowledge needed in starting their professional careers in the accounting profession, through seminars, workshops, accounting firm events, and annual Spring Banquets. The years in college are a preparation and transition into the real world of working, and the Accounting Society wants to enable every accounting student to make this transition smoothly and effectively.
- Direct access to employers (meet the firms, spring events, firm tours, etc)
- Build your professional and personal network
- Peer mentor program
- Insider tips on the application process and job hunt
- Professional development
- Personalized resume critiques
- Great leadership experience
How To Join
To join the Accounting Society, please log onto Argyros Connect.