The Board of Counselors is an advisory board for the dean of The George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics. This elite group is involved in developing our vision of service to corporate leaders in Orange County and throughout Southern California. Board members receive tickets to prestigious events like the Chapman University Economic Forecast and other programs offered by The Argyros School.
- helps provide the strategic vision for the Argyros School through interaction with the dean
- plays a vital role in raising essential funds to enhance the quality of education
- helps shape the programs in the business curriculum
- interacts with students and faculty through hosting MBA team projects, interns and mentees
- represents the vibrant business community in Southern California
You may be interested in:
- speaking to students to share your business perspective
- having hand-picked student interns
- hiring our graduates
- sending your key employees through our programs
At the Argyros School, it is our goal to be a valuable resource to local businesses, by performing and disseminating economic and business research of the highest quality and graduating students with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong understanding of how business operates both locally and globally. Involvement from business leaders like you is vital to our success. As a Counselor, you'll provide a critical link to the marketplace for our students, and that keeps our programs current and practical. Please contact us to join or learn more.