- Enrich undergraduate and graduate science education through hands-on research;
- Create an environment of excellence in science by providing undergraduate and graduate students and faculty with cutting-edge facilities and equipment for teaching, learning, and research;
- Support cutting-edge research and innovative teaching by availing faculty to opportunities to explore ideas and implement novel pedagogies.
Several giving opportunities are available to support these goals.
Opening fall 2018, this 140,000 square-foot science building will promote multi-disciplinary problem-solving and avail students and faculty to state-of-the-art research, teaching, and learning laboratories and classrooms.
- Insures funding for students to engage in research;
- Supports student travel to national and international meetings to share their research and participate in the exchange of scientific ideas.
- Funds Professorships and Chairs;
- Funds innovative research and teaching;
- Supports post-doctoral researchers and visiting professors;
- Supports national and international conferences at Chapman;
- Supports timely initiatives to propel college forward.
Your gift insures the future success of our students by supporting them and the faculty who are dedicated to teaching them. We have made giving easy. Support Now »