This unique joint degree program is your entry into the exciting and always growing food industry, where there is a demand for qualified food scientists with a management background. It will also be attractive to business people who wish to transition to the food industry.
You’ll also benefit from:
- A food science program that provides a relevant mix of theoretical and application-based coursework.
- Chapman University’s MBA program, ranked in the top 100,US News & World Report.
- Convenient evening classes and personalized student service.
- Small classes maximizing interaction with faculty.
- Excellent job placement and extensive internship opportunities.
- Chapman’s Southern California location, home to the largest concentration of food companies in California.
Offered to full-time and part-time students, the program requires acceptance into the MBA program in the Argyros School of Business and Economics and into the M.S. in Food Science in the Schmid College of Science and Technology.