Student-based professional organizations provide opportunities for students to meet potential future employers and network with sitting judges, practicing attorneys and other legal professionals in areas targeted to their areas of interest.
+-Chapman Women Lawyers Association
- providing support through networking & mentoring opportunities,
- developing resources & strategies to be successful law students and practicing attorneys,
- providing a forum for students, alumnae, faculty & female professionals to discuss the issues and challenges women face in their careers,
- offering activities that build awareness of women in leadership positions, and
- sponsoring social and professional activities
Ms. JD: Serving women in law school and the legal profession, Ms. JD is an online community that provides a forum for dialogue and networking among women lawyers and aspiring lawyers.
League of Women Voters: Nonpartisan political organization that encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
National Organization of Women: Press releases and other information about N.O.W. concerns and links to other sites.
To get up-to-date information on Chapman Women Lawyers Association meetings and events, please sign up for the Chapman Women Lawyers Association TWEN page through Westlaw.