- Chapman provides state-of-the-art courtrooms for advocacy trainingChapman provides state-of-the-art courtrooms for advocacy training
- Four Chapman professors clerked in the Supreme Court of the United StatesFour Chapman professors clerked in the Supreme Court of the United States
Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
Developing professionally trained leaders in law through a comprehensive understanding of legal analysis and essential practice skills
Providing the core ingredients for success in the law
ABA-accredited Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law is a U.S. News and World Report “Top School” and a Princeton Review Top 10 school for "Quality of Life." At Fowler, accomplished faculty members provide a comprehensive and personalized approach to preparing students for the three essential ingredients for success: legal analysis, practical skills and professionalism.
»Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
United States Supreme Court Justice to Speak at Law Review Symposium in February
The Honorable Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, will visit the Fowler School of Law in February 2017 to give the keynote address at the annual Chapman Law Review symposium, "The Future of the Legal Profession." Symposium panelists will present in three panels: 1) The Global and Multi-Jurisdictional Practice of Law; 2) The Future of Legal Practice; and 3) The Future of Law Schools. RSVP now or learn more about Justice Alito's visit.
Social Justice Symposium Webcast Archive Now Available
On Friday, November 4, the Fowler School of Law's Diversity and Social Justice Forum presented its annual Social Justice Symposium, which featured a keynote presentation by Immediate Past ABA President Paulette Brown. The symposium included three panels: 1) Refugees and the Politics of Seeking Asylum; 2) Changes in the Voting Rights Act & Voter ID Laws; and 3) Transgender Rights and the Legal Hurdles to Equal Protection. Webcasts of each panel and the keynote presentation may be viewed here.
Past Featured Stories:
+-ABA Required Disclosures
Visit our ABA Required Disclosures page to find key statistics about Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, with up-to-date data on areas such as tuition, financial aid, curricular offerings, and more.
Law School News
News reports and student insights about the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law experience.
Helpful resources for students, from orientation through graduation.
Career Services & Recruitment
Job resources for law students and alumni.
Faculty in the News
Faculty news quotes, articles, op-eds and other media input.
Student and Alumni Success
A sampling of accomplishments by law students and alumni.
Submit your application to Chapman University Fowler School of Law.
Featured - News - Events (Featured active)
Featured - News - Events (News active)
- About the Fowler School of Law+
- Academic and Co-Curricular Programs +
- » Admission FAQs » Admission Policies » Apply Now » ABA Required Disclosures » Check Your Status » Commitment to Diversity » Contact Us » Enrollment and Graduation Data » International Applicants » Introduce Yourself - Information Request » LL.M Applicants » Newly Admitted J.D. Students » Transfer Applicants » Visiting Applicants » Waitlisted Applicants » Open House » Student Profile
- Faculty & Administration+
- Financial Aid+
- » ABA Compliance Complaints » Academic Achievement Program » Academic Affairs » Bar Exam Preparation » Computing and Email » Disability Services » Discrimination Policies » Facilities Office » Graduation » Honor Council » Law Library » Public Safety and Parking Services » Registering for Classes » Registrar's Office » Student Affairs » Student Business Services » Student Employment FAQs » Student Organizations
- Support the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law+
- Can't Find What You're Looking For?+
- Donor Spotlight+