Chapman University students who meet and maintain the following minimum requirements are eligible to participate in semester and academic year abroad programs:
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0*
- Class Standing: sophomore, junior or senior status (while abroad)
- Junior or Senior level is usually required for internship-focused programs
- Students who are placed on academic probation prior to their semester abroad will be ineligible to participate
- Students who do not receive disciplinary clearance from the Dean of Students will be ineligible to participate. Students with conduct holds will require a meeting at the Dean of Students' office and need to be cleared in order to study abroad
Keep in mind that factors other than academics, such as essays, are also taken into consideration when assessing a student's potential for study abroad.
*Some programs may have additional requirements.