Chapman University students who meet and maintain the following minimum requirements are eligible to participate in semester and academic year abroad programs:
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0*
- Class Standing: sophomore, junior or senior level (while abroad)
- Junior or Senior level is usually required for internship-focused programs
- Students who are placed on academic probation prior to their semester abroad will be ineligible to participate
- Students who do not receive disciplinary clearance from the Dean of Students will be ineligible to participate**
Keep in mind that factors other than academics, such as essays, are also taken into consideration when assessing a student's potential for study abroad. Some programs may have additional requirements.