»PR Campaign: Appleton Estate Jamaican Rum
- Campaign Components
- Create brand awareness in a category dominated by Bacardi and Captain Morgan for a product with virtually no brand awareness and a not particularly marketable name. Overcome the fact that people do not drink rum, but rather rum-based drinks and most do not care about rum brands.
- Rename the brand—r o k Rum. Target the “fluid socialite,” well-educated, independent, single young women who follow fashion, music and meet their girlfriends for drinks regularly after work. Position r o k as a sophisticated, luxury brand with a sleek and minimalist bottle design and advertising campaign. Include a B2B plan targeting owners or restaurants, lounges, bars and clubs, including outreach through national alcohol trade shows. Sponsor up-and-coming bands and artists. Partner with Swarovski for a diamond sweepstakes. Utilize product placement in the next Sex and the City movie and on demographically targeted television shows such as Entourage and Desperate Housewives.
- PR, Advertising, and Entertainment Marketing Campaigns
- Entertainment Marketing Campaign: Invisible+
- PR Campaign: Appleton Estate Jamaican Rum+
- PR Campaign: Smart Solar +
- Entertainment Marketing Campaign: "Teen Force Ninjas"+
- PR Campaign: Alzheimer’s Association+
- PR Campaign: Illumination Foundation+
- Bateman Campaign PowerUp 2012+
- Entertainment Marketing Campaign: "The End of Forever"+
- Entertainment Marketing Campaign: "There Is No God And We All Die Alone"+