Being able to access this web page DOES NOT mean you have been admitted to Chapman University. Please only make your deposit once you have received an Official Acceptance Packet in the mail from Chapman University.
Follow the instructions below to make your online enrollment deposit.
Please contact the Office of Admission with any questions: email@example.com or (714) 997-6711.
Steps to Making Your Chapman University Enrollment Deposit Online
1. Login to WebAdvisor.
2. Once logged in, click on the "Students" tab on the right menu.
3. Click "Make an Enrollment Deposit" under the Financial Information tab.
4. Select the appropriate Academic Level.
- Undergraduate = This includes current high school students, high school graduates, transfer students and anyone else pursuing a bachelor's degree or admitted to the Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Program.
5. Then click the "Make a Deposit" button.
6. On the Amount Tab, make the following three selections when prompted:
7. On Payment Method Tab, choose the credit card or electronic check option, and complete your transaction.
Congratulations! You successfully submitted your payment. You will soon receive a confirmation e-mail for this payment. Please allow up to three business days for your enrollment deposit to process.