Application Process Checklist
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon after Jan. 1 as possible. (The Federal School Code for Chapman University School of Law is E00867.)
- Complete the Admissions Process.
- Review your SAR carefully, and contact the School of Law Financial Aid Office if corrections or updates are required.
- Report special circumstances to the Financial Aid Office.
- Respond to requests for additional information (Tax Returns, Citizenship documents, etc...).
- Review your award letter via WebAdvisor.
- Complete loan applications and Entrance counseling if necessary.
JANUARY – AUGUST
Admitted students with completed Financial Aid files will receive award packets approximately two weeks after being admitted.
JUNE - JULY
Complete Stafford, Graduate PLUS and/or Private loan applications. Complete Entrance Counseling if borrowing loan funds.
Scholarship/Loan funds are disbursed during the first week of classes. Once funds are credited to student account, refund checks (for credit balance) can be requested from the Business Office.For more information, please feel free to contact us.