Dodge College's annual Leo Freedman Foundation First Cut Screenings promote the top films from the previous year, every spring in New York City and every fall in Los Angeles for industry, media, alumni, prospective students and parents.
»Leo Freedman Foundation First Cut
+-Save the Date
Saturday, March 29, 2014
DGA Theatre Complex
+-Featured Film Lineup
The following films will screen:
- Into the Silent Sea (23 mins) – Dir. Andrej Landin
- If We Were Adults (21 mins) – Dir. Michael Fitzgerald
- Grounded (6 mins) – Dir. Monica Stefanelli
- My Light Has Gone Out (10 mins) – Dir. Jason Kummerfeldt
- Ode in Blood (36 mins) – Dir. Rea Rangaka
- The Bright Side (36 mins) – Dir. Sarah Wilson Thacker
+-About the Leo Freedman Foundation First Cut
We feel it is important take time to celebrate our students’ best work and showcase it to the industry. Each year we screen our top five student films at the Directors Guild of America (DGA) in both Los Angeles and New York City. The events include a pre-reception, screening, and a post reception, allowing plenty of time for mingling and networking. Both events draw hundreds of guests and are a highlight of the semester for students and their crews, actors and families.
Want to see more?
Browse previous Leo Freedman Foundation First Cut selections in our