» Activities and Events
+ - Chappy Hour
Chappy Hour is a great way to connect with alumni in your area. It is a super casual, fun, Panther Pride filled happy hour … hence Chappy Hour. Attendance is free at all events, food and beverages are available for purchase.
Upcoming Chappy Hours
- Orange County, CA - Thursday, November 10, 2016, 6 p.m.
- The Resort at Pelican Hill, 22701 South Pelican Hill Road, Newport Beach, CA
- Inland Empire, CA - Thursday, December 8, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
- Private Residence, Riverside, CA
Recent Chappy Hours
- Orange County, CA - Thursday, September 8, 2016, 6 p.m., The Center Club, 650 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa, CA
- Los Angeles, CA - Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 7 p.m., Brick + Mortar, 2435 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA
- San Francisco,CA - Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 6 p.m., Barbarossa Lounge, 714 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA - Thursday, September 15, 2016, 5:30 p.m., Shelter Lounge, 7110 E. Green Lake Drive North, Seattle, WA
The Chappy Hour Code:
- Share your favorite Chapman memory. Was it hanging out in the Attallah Piazza or the old quad with your friends? What about the old caf?
- It’s a social event (not a fundraising event), so relax and enjoy!
- Bring some business cards; you never know when you’ll make a connection.
- Have fun!
We’d love to expand the Chappy Hour program to more regions across the country. It's easy to organize a Chappy Hour and we'll help you promote it, including registration. We'll also send you a Chappy Hour Care Package full of goodies to decorate with and give to attendees.
To learn more about setting up a Chappy Hour in your area email email@example.com.
+ - Alumni Networking Roundtables
Hosted every other month at a different location in Orange County, Alumni Networking Roundtables are designed for alumni who are employed or in transition and are interested in expanding their professional network. Roundtables are an optimal way to introduce yourself and your career aspirations to fellow Chapman University alumni, who may have the connections you need to help you accomplish your goals. Attendees will be required to bring a brief, one page résumé of their education and skills, work experience and companies being targeted for employment. At the conclusion of the event, you will have not only made some new connections, but also potentially better positioned yourself for an opportunity to fulfill your career goals. Business casual attire is recommended. Space is very limited, RSVP for an upcoming roundtable today!
- Alumni Stages
- Career Services +
- Get Involved +
- Activities and Events
- Stay Connected +
- Resources +
- About Us +
- Benefits +