» Activities and Events
+ - The Chapman Family Homecoming Celebration
We can't wait to welcome you home, alumni! Homecoming is a great chance to come back to your alma mater to reconnect with friends and professors, find out what's new at Chapman and discover how the University has grown and changed over the years with support from alumni like you.
Friday, September 30 - Sunday, October 2, 2016
Your discounted $5 registration fee includes Chapman swag, a $4 gift to the Alumni Scholarship Fund, and a slate of alumni events and programs throughout the weekend.
This is an especially exciting year as we will be celebrating the Inauguration of Daniele C. Struppa, Ph.D. as Chapman University’s 13th president. Inauguration festivities are scheduled throughout the week leading up to Homecoming and during the weekend. Check out the complete schedule of Inauguration events for the Chapman Family »
+ - Chappy Hour
September Chappy Hours
- Orange County, CA - Thursday, September 8, 2016, 6 p.m., The Center Club, 650 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa, CA. RSVP Here
- Los Angeles, CA - Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 7 p.m., Brick + Mortar, 2435 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA. RSVP Here
- San Francisco,CA - Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 6 p.m., Barbarossa Lounge, 714 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA. RSVP Here
- Seattle, WA - Thursday, September 15, 2016, 5:30 p.m., Shelter Lounge, 7110 E. Green Lake Drive North, Seattle, WA. RSVP Here
The Chappy Hour Code:
- Share your favorite Chapman memory. Was it hanging out in the Attallah Piazza or the old quad with your friends? What about the old caf?
- It’s a social event (not a fundraising event), so relax and enjoy!
- Bring some business cards; you never know when you’ll make a connection.
- Have fun!
We’d love to expand the Chappy Hour program to more regions across the country. It's easy to organize a Chappy Hour and we'll help you promote it, including registration. We'll also send you a Chappy Hour Care Package full of goodies to decorate with and give to attendees.
To learn more about setting up a Chappy Hour in your area email email@example.com.
+ - Alumni Networking Roundtables
Hosted every other month at a different location in Orange County, Alumni Networking Roundtables are designed for alumni who are employed or in transition and are interested in expanding their professional network. Roundtables are an optimal way to introduce yourself and your career aspirations to fellow Chapman University alumni, who may have the connections you need to help you accomplish your goals. Attendees will be required to bring a brief, one page résumé of their education and skills, work experience and companies being targeted for employment. At the conclusion of the event, you will have not only made some new connections, but also potentially better positioned yourself for an opportunity to fulfill your career goals. Business casual attire is recommended. Space is very limited, RSVP for an upcoming roundtable today!
- Alumni Stages
- Career Services +
- Get Involved +
- Activities and Events
- Stay Connected +
- Resources +
- About Us +
- Benefits +