» Activities and Events
+ - Alumni Summer Bash
Join us at this year's annual Summer Bash for a fun-filled evening with dinner, drinks, and games at 6 p.m. on the Bette and Wylie Aitken Arts Plaza at Musco Center for the Arts. Catch up with friends and share memories under the warm summer skies.
Your $20 ticket includes dinner, two alcoholic drinks (beer/wine), beer tasting experience by Bottle Logic Brewing, non-alcoholic beverages, and a gift to help future students have the same life-changing experience you had at Chapman. Additional beer/wine tickets will be available for purchase onsite. Tickets can be purchased for non-Chapman guests at the same rate.
Thursday, July 28, 2016
6 - 9 p.m.
Bette and Wylie Aitken Arts Plaza, Musco Center for the Arts
+ - Chappy Hour
June Chappy Hours:
- Seattle, WA- Thursday June 2, 2016, 5:30 p.m., Kangaroo & Kiwi Pub, 2026 NW Market Street, Seattle, WA
- Los Angeles, CA - Monday, June 27, 2016, 7 p.m., The Churchill, 8384 W. 3rd Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
September Chappy Hours
- Orange County, CA - Thursday, September 8, 2016, 6 p.m., The Center Club, 650 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa, CA
The Chappy Hour Code:
- Share your favorite Chapman memory. Was it hanging out in the Attallah Piazza or the old quad with your friends? What about the old caf?
- It’s a social event (not a fundraising event), so relax and enjoy!
- Bring some business cards; you never know when you’ll make a connection.
- Have fun!
We’d love to expand the Chappy Hour program to more regions across the country. It's easy to organize a Chappy Hour and we'll help you promote it, including registration. We'll also send you a Chappy Hour Care Package full of goodies to decorate with and give to attendees.
To learn more about setting up a Chappy Hour in your area email firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ - Alumni Networking Roundtables
Hosted every other month at a different location in Orange County, Alumni Networking Roundtables are designed for alumni who are employed or in transition and are interested in expanding their professional network. Roundtables are an optimal way to introduce yourself and your career aspirations to fellow Chapman University alumni, who may have the connections you need to help you accomplish your goals. Attendees will be required to bring a brief, one page résumé of their education and skills, work experience and companies being targeted for employment. At the conclusion of the event, you will have not only made some new connections, but also potentially better positioned yourself for an opportunity to fulfill your career goals. Business casual attire is recommended. Space is very limited, RSVP for an upcoming roundtable today!
- Alumni Stages
- Career Services +
- Get Involved +
- Activities and Events
- Stay Connected +
- Resources +
- About Us +
- Benefits +