Do you know a person who:
- Actively works or takes steps to stop sexual violence?
- Speaks out if others objectify women?
- Uses Active Bystander Intervention skills in daily life or in situations deemed necessary?
- Ensures consent is present?
- Confronts those who degrade other people?
- Actively promotes a safe environment?
- Doesn't resort to violence nor tolerate those who do?
- Makes informed decisions and sets an example through their leadership?
If you know a person of integrity, we invite you to nominate them to receive the Men of Integrity award. Please remember, this award is about behaviors that actively promote a safer environment for women.
Nomination Deadline is April 5, 2018 by 11:59 p.m.
The award will be given at our Annual Men of Integrity and Women of Strength, Courage and Action Event on April 10, 2018 Memorial Hall at 7 p.m.