Freshmen and Transfer Students
Freshmen and Transfer students may begin to select their preferred class schedule blocks after their advising appointments with the Academic Advising Center or attending Freshmen Workshops for registration. Academic advising for new students and Freshmen Workshops for the Fall term begin in June 2018 and in December 2018 for the Spring term. For specific dates, please visit Academic Advising for New Students.
- Login to my.Chapman.edu
- Tutorial on Student-Center: www.chapman.edu/student-center-training
- Registration Dates for New Freshmen
- Steps to Register Classes
- Waitlist FAQs: www.chapman.edu/waitlists
- Monday, April 30, 2018 - Graduate students admitted to fall 2018 begin registration.
- Monday, November 26, 2018 - Graduate students admitted to spring 2019 begin registration.
Graduate Students in Dodge College of Film & Media Arts
- Graduate students admitted to Dodge College programs must complete their program's academic advising appointments to begin course registration.