The Rhodes Scholarships are the oldest and most celebrated international fellowship awards in the world. Each year 32 young students from the United States are selected as Rhodes Scholars, through a decentralized process representing the 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. territories. Applicants from more than 320 American colleges and universities have been selected as Rhodes Scholars. Rhodes Scholarships provide all expenses for two or three years of study at the University of Oxford in England, and may allow funding in some instances for four years.
- Open to enrolled undergraduate students and recent graduates
- Must be over 18 but not yet 24 years old
- Open to all disciplines
- Scholarly achienvement, character and commitment to others
- Literary and scholastic attainments
- Energy to use one's talents to the full, as exemplified by fondness for and success in sports
- Truth, courage, devotion to duty, sympathy for and protection of the weak, kindliness, unselfishness and fellowship
- Moral force of character and instincts to lead, and to take an interest in one's fellow beings.
All college and university fees, stipend for living expenses, transportation to and from England.
Number of Awards:
September 10th 2018