Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge in any discipline offered:
- PhD (three year research-only degree)
- MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree)
- One year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
Gates Cambridge Scholars come from over 100 countries and 600 universities across the globe. Scholars pursue the full range of subjects available at the University of Cambridge and engage with a range of communities, including a vibrant Gates Cambridge community.
- Non UK citizens
- Must hold or expect to obtain an undergraduate degree
- Must study a subject available at the University of Cambridge
- Demonstrated academic excellence
- A good academic fit with Cambridge
- Leadership potential
- A commitment to improving the lives of others
Covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge.
Number of Awards: