Thank you for your interest in Chapman University School of Pharmacy (CUSP) in Irvine, California, the first school of pharmacy in Orange County.
CUSP accepts applications from:
Individuals with U.S. Permanent Resident status
Important Admissions Dates for you:
Applications on PharmCAS
- July 18, 2017 - CUSP begins accepting applications through PharmCAS for fall 2018 cohort
- September 5, 2017 - PharmCAS Deadline for Early Decision Applicants
- March 1, 2018 - PharmCAS Deadline for non-Early Decision Applicants
PCAT Test Dates
- July 18-19, 2017
- September 7-8, 2017
- October 23-31. 2017
- November 1-3, 2017
- January 3-4, 2018
A complete CUSP application includes the following requirements:
- Official transcripts verifying:
- Completion of all 63 semester units of prerequisites courses with a grade of C* or better within the last 7 years
- Coursework in progress
- Two Letters of Recommendation – 1 must be from a Math or Science professor
- PCAT score** or Upcoming PCAT Exam registration date
- Personal Statement/Essay
- Employment and Extracurricular Activities
* There is no minimum GPA, however, preferred applicants have overall GPA and a prerequisite GPA of 3.0 or greater.
**There is no minimum PCAT score, however, preferred applicants have a PCAT composite score of 50 or higher.
Enrolling students must meet and comply with the School of Pharmacy Technical Standards. Additionally, a criminal background check, drug screening, and up-to-date immunization record will be required.
"Chapman University School of Pharmacy’s Doctor of Pharmacy program has been granted Candidate status by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 135 South LaSalle Street, Suite 4100, Chicago, IL 60603, 312/644-3575; FAX 312/664-4652, web site www.acpe-accredit.org.” See the accreditation page for full details.