The College of Educational Studies is committed to developing critical scholarship and skillful leadership that inspire and respect individuals, serve communities, strengthen diversity and ensure a just society. The focus of critical scholarship falls on the formulation of new ways to address educational issues and solve problems in our communities and to that end, members of the faculty have assumed editorships of the following peer-reviewed journals:
- Communication Disorders Quarterly - Judy Montgomery, Ph.D.
- Contemporary School Psychology - Michael Hass, Ph.D.
- Trainers Forum - Kelly Kennedy, Ph.D.
- Perspectives on School-Based Issues - Sally Giess, Ph.D.
- Issues in Teacher Education - Suzanne SooHoo, Ph.D., and Joel Colbert, Ed.D.