5 Simple Steps to Participate in a Commencement Ceremony
- Check with your Academic Advisor to make sure you meet the participation criteria.
- Apply for Degree Conferral online in WebAdvisor.
- In March, RSVP online to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
- In March, Order cap and gown online.
- In May, print out your Commencement Passport, review online line-up instructions in advance, and arrive on time on Commencement Day!
2015 Schedule at a Glance
Friday, May 22
|4:00-5:00 p.m.||Baccalaureate Interfaith Worship Service – Fish Interfaith Center|
|5:00-7:00 p.m.||Dale E. Fowler School of Law Hooding and Ceremony – Wilson Field|
||Senior Convocation and President's Toast – Wilson Field and Attallah Piazza|
Saturday, May 23
|8:00 - 9:00 a.m.||College of Performing Arts Ceremony – Wilson Field
|10:00 - 11:00 a.m.||Schmid College of Science and Technology Ceremony – Wilson Field|
|12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
||Crean College of Health and Behavioral Sciences Ceremony– Wilson Field|
|4:00 - 5:30 p.m.||Lawrence and Kristina Dodge College of Film and Media Arts Ceremony – Wilson Field|
|7:00 - 9:00 p.m.||George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics Ceremony – Wilson Field|
Sunday, May 24
|4:00 - 5:30 p.m.||College of Educational Studies Ceremony – Wilson Field
|7:00 - 9:00 p.m.||Wilkinson College of Humanities and Social Sciences – Wilson Field|