Chapman University Restaurant Services is more than great food. It is community centered on culinary expertise, fresh ingredients, healthy options and a shared sense of environmental and social responsibility. Our team is committed to creating the best possible dining experience. Join us for the comfort, convenience, outstanding food and inviting atmosphere designed especially for you. Visit our the Chapman Dining Website.
»Faculty and Staff Dining
+-Campus Dining Options
Learn about your different on-campus dining options and the hours of operation.
- Randall Dining - Chapman's main dining cafeteria located in the Randall Resident Hall. Meals vary by day.
- Einstein Bros Bagels - Bagels, sandwiches, salads, coffee and more.
- Wow Cafe & Wingery - Appetizers, wraps, over-sized salads, Angus burgers on Texas toast, southwest items including: quesadillas, fajitas and of course wings, tenders and shrimp.
- Subversions - Fresh, made-to-order sandwiches, chips and snacks.
- Jazzman's Cafe & Bakery - Fresh baked items including muffins, croissants, cookies and gourmet coffee and juices.
- Jamba Juice - Smoothies and juices.
- Rotunda - Leatherby Library's coffee and snack option.
- Doy's Place - A convenience store located in the residence hall offering sandwiches and other late night necessities
- Attallah Piazza Grill Cart - Gourmet street style hotdogs.
+-Faculty and Staff Lunches
Join us Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the school year for our $5.25 Faculty and Staff Lunches.