»Frequently Asked Questions for Undergraduates
+-What are Chapman’s most popular undergraduate programs?
+-What is an average class size?
+-How large is the university?
Graduate and Law School:1971
+-Does Chapman require standardized testing?
+-If I take AP or IB classes in high school will they count at Chapman?
+-Is it possible to transfer to Chapman University?
+-If I plan on transferring to Chapman, how do I know which college courses I’ve taken will transfer?
+-How much is tuition?
+-Is it possible to have a personal interview with an admission counselor?
Chapman does offer interviews with "Admission Fellows" and occasionally regional interviews for those who cannot make it to campus for a Fellows interview. Generally speaking, however, the demand for personal interviews far exceeds the abilities of the admission staff. The best opportunity for "face time" with admission counselors exists at our daily Information Sessions. These presentations give students and their families an opportunity to ask questions directly to one of our officers. The Admission staff highly values speaking individually with students whenever possible and encourages students to contact their counselor should they have special questions or circumstances to discuss.
Transfer students may set up an advising appointment if necessary to discuss their academic progress.
+-What should I do if I’m interested in playing a sport at Chapman?
+-Is it possible to receive a copy of the course catalog?
+-Can I send additional paperwork to supplement my application?
+-I was accepted, can I defer my admission to another semester?
+-How do I go about setting up an audition for Music, Dance, or Theatre?
+-Do you have any additional requirements for students applying to the Business Administration major?
+-How do I schedule a tour of Chapman?
+-Which classes am I required to take as an incoming freshman?
+-Is housing available for all students?
+-What are the deadlines for admission?
Deadlines for Freshmen
Early Action - November 1
- Film Production candidates must apply by November 1. Please refer to Dodge College's department-specific requirements for more information.
- Dance and Music candidates must complete their auditions by November 10. Theatre candidates must complete their auditions by December 1. If your audition is not completed or received by the deadline, your application will be put in to the pool with our Regular Decision candidates. Please refer to the Department Specific Requirements for more information.
Regular Decision- January 15
Deadlines for Transfers
Fall admission- March 15
Spring admission- October 15
+-Where can I learn more about on campus clubs and activities?
- Undergraduate Admission
- Learn More+
- Visit Chapman+
- Apply Now+
- Get Connected+
- Check Admission Status+
- Transfer Students+
- Discover Chapman Day+
- International Students+
- Guidance Counselors+
- Department Supplemental Materials+
- International Travel Schedule+
- Transfer Student College Fairs+
- International Travel Schedule+
- Contact Us+
- » Amita Malani» Bronwyn Holder» Deryn Russell» Jeff Topolski» Jesse Sopo» Kelsey Pennington» Katelyn Costley» KJ Owens» Mario Hermosillo» Matt Martinez» Mike Drummy» Natalya Subbotina» Rose Fruci» Student Bios» Annie Ackerman» Shai Castro» Christin Walder» Marcela Mejia-Martinez» Amy Hammer» Holly Hammond» Vince Navarro» Sally Horna» Shannon Crogan» Jillian Britz» Sarah Dawson» Garrett Addison» Armen Sarkisian» Ali Patton» Casey Decker» Paige Carmichael» Kelly Woodward» Nathan Flanagan-Frankl» Nicky Wilks» Justine Volkman» Grant Cushman» Anthony Jacobsmeyer» Courtney Heard» Kristine Pan» Chris Helvajian» Sarah Buckley» Will Kellogg» Kendra Fox» Siya Rajan» Sarah Rosky» Gregory Bordelon» Joey Sopo» Matt Miller» Taren James
- High School Visits & College Fairs+
- Meet the Class of 2017+