»ePay/eBill Frequently Asked Questions
+-What are eBills?
+-Can I continue to receive paper bills?
+-I did not receive a bill in the mail. Where did you mail my bill?
+-Will I receive a bill on my account?
+-As a student, how do I obtain access to the Chapman ePay/eBill system?
+-What are the notes at the bottom of the new statement?
+-How can I add an authorized payer to my account?
If you would like someone else to have access to View and/or Pay your bills, simply add them on as an Authorized Payer in Chapman ePay. When authorizing a payer in Chapman ePay, you are releasing financial and other academic information to those users.
To add an authorized payer, log in to Chapman ePay, and select the Authorize Payers option on the left side of the page then follow the prompts to add an authorized payer. You will want to add a secondary email address in the Secondary Notification Address area under User Preferences so that they too can receive email notifications that the newest monthly billing statement is available.
+-Who can add an authorized user?
+-Why won't you give me information regarding my child's account? I pay the bill.
+-Why do I get an error when I enter the amount I want to pay online?
+-How do I pay an amount different than the "Current Account Balance" or "Amount Due?"
+-I made a payment online. When will my account balance reflect the payment?
+-Who do I contact if I need assistance with the ePay/eBill system?
- Student Business Services
- Making a Payment+
- Student Accounts FAQs+
- Student Health Insurance+
- 2012/2013 Tuition and Fees+
- 2013/2014 Tuition and Fees+
- Chapman ePay+
- Chapman eBill+
- ePay FAQ+
- Business Office Holds+
- Tuition and Fee Master Payment Contract+
- Interest Disclosure Statement+
- Withdrawals, Refunds, and Credits+
- Payment Plan +
- Delinquent Student Account FAQs+
- Business Office Staff+
- Cashier's Office FAQ+
- General Information+
- Delinquent Student Accounts+
- Federal Perkins and Institutional Loans+
- Contact Us+
- Access your account 24/7 from any internet connection.
- View or print previous invoices for up to 6 months.
- Authorized third-party payers (i.e. parents, sponsors, etc.) can submit payments on your behalf
- Have Chapman ePay announcements, payment confirmations, etc., sent to a second email address.