+-What is eAccounts?
eAccounts will allow Chapman University cardholders online capabilities to:
- Deposit funds into your Declining Balance with Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
- Check the balance of your Declining Balance, Panther Board Bucks and or Panther Commuter Bucks accounts.
- Deactivate a lost or stolen ID card and the ability to reactivate the same card if it is located before you replace it.
- View Declining Balance, Panther Board Bucks or Panther Commuter Bucks transaction history (offline transactions will not appear immediately).
- View or download Declining Balance, Panther Board Bucks or Panther Commuter Bucks monthly statements.
- Allows for guests to make deposits into your Declining Balance account.
+-How do I deposit money to my Declining Balance Account?
Click the eAccounts sign in link and enter your Chapman University username and password. Then click the add money link located in the Declining Balance box. If you require assistance with your login, please contact the Chapman University Service Desk at 714-997-6600.
+-How do guests deposit money to my Declining Balance account?
Click the eAccounts Guest sign on link and select Make a Guest Deposit. Guest will need the cardholder's last name and the Chapman University ID card number to deposit funds. Chapman University is unable to release cardholder information to a Guest. Please contact your cardholder directly if you do not know the Chapman University ID card number.
+-Is there a minimum and a maximum deposit amount?
There is a minimum deposit amount of $10.00 and a maximum deposit amount of $1,000.00. Your campus card accounts have a maximum allowable balance of $2,000.00. If your accounts exceed the maximum allowable balance, any excess funds over the $2,000.00 will be refunded.
+-How soon is the money available?
The funds are available as soon as the transaction is completed.
+-Can I purchase Panther Board Bucks or Panther Commuter Bucks through eAccounts?
+-What is the difference between Declining Balance and Panther Board Bucks?
Panther Board Bucks are part of meal plans and can be used at any on campus dining location. Panther Bucks have expiration dates and are not refundable.
Declining Balance may be used for on campus dining, Agora Gift Shop, Bookstore, Laundry, print credits and selected vending machines. Declining Balance dollars do not expire.
If you have both Panther Board Bucks and and Declining Balance on your card, the Panther Board Bucks will be used first for on campus dining.
+-How do I request a refund on my Declining Balance?
Declining Balance accounts may be refunded upon written request by the Chapman ID cardholder. No partial refunds are allowed. Please complete the Refund Request Form and submit the completed form to the Cashier’s office. All refunds are processed by check or to the credit/debit card used if the transaction was a recent eAccounts deposit.Please note cash refunds or withdrawals are not permitted.
+-Is there a convenience fee charged when adding money to my Declining Balance account?
No, you will not be charged any convenience fees by Chapman University when depositing money onto your Declining Balance.
+-What if my Chapman ID card is lost or stolen?
For login assistance please contact the Chapman University Service Desk at 714-997-6600.
Please note the service desk is unable to release cardholder information to a Guest. Contact the cardholder directly if you do not know the cardholder ID number.
- Current Students
- Making a Payment+
- Student Accounts FAQs+
- Student Health Insurance+
- DEWAR Tuition Insurance+
- 2013/2014 Tuition and Fees+
- 2014/2015 Tuition and Fees+
- Chapman ePay+
- Chapman eBill+
- Chapman eAccounts+
- ePay FAQ+
- Business Office Holds+
- Tuition and Fee Master Payment Contract+
- Interest Disclosure Statement+
- Withdrawals, Refunds, and Credits+
- Payment Plan +
- Delinquent Student Account FAQs+
- Business Office Staff+
- Cashier's Office FAQ+
- General Information+
- Delinquent Student Accounts+
- Federal Perkins and Institutional Loans+
- Contact Us+