+-Applying for Housing
New students who would like to live on campus will receive priority if their housing application is completed and submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Fall 2015 Semester Housing: application available March 6, 2015
- Interterm/Spring 2016 Semester Housing: application available November 1, 2015.
Please submit your application on the Chapman Housing Portal and you will be considered as space permits.
- Priority deadline for Interterm/Spring 2015: December 1, 2015
Continuing students who would like to live in on-campus housing for 2015-2016 must participate in Housing Selection during the Spring semester. Continuing students seeking housing during Interterm/Spring 2016 may submit an application, housing will be assigned as space permits. Follow the link above for instructions on how to apply.
- Fall 2014 Semester Housing: application available February 25, 2015
- Priority deadline for Fall 2015:March 13th, 2015 by 5 p.m.
- Interterm/Spring 2016 Semester Housing: application available November 1, 2015
- Priority deadline for Interterm/Spring 2016: December 1, 2015
Chapman University has limited housing available for graduate and law students and their families. Students who are interested in living in one of our university owned properties must complete a Graduate and Law Student Housing Waitlist Form. Housing is not guaranteed - students will be contacted if a property becomes available. Graduate and law students are encouraged to look for alternative living arrangements off campus.
- On-Campus Housing
- Applying for Housing+
- Housing Options+
- Moving In
- Moving Out
- Residential Programs+
- Community Living