Welcome to the Internship Program
The Internship Program is based on a personalized 4-way partnership offering numerous benefits for your career development. Internships are a valuable opportunity to expand your network, build your resume, or enhance your graduate school application. Whether registration is required by the employer or you would just like to explore a career industry, an internship is the best choice for you.
To start the registration process for an internship you must complete an Internship Application. The Internship Application can either be completed online or via paper process.
Internship Application Online:
Before you complete your internship application online, there are a few steps that need to be completed:
- Select your internship site & complete the Internship Site Approval Form.
- Requires internship site details & signature of Site Supervisor.
- Requires learning objectives & signature of Faculty Internship Advisor.
- Refer to Learning Objectives Worksheet for help with drafting learning objectives.
- Refer to the Internship Portal Worksheet to help you with completing the online application.
Once you have these forms ready and completed, you can begin the Internship Application online.
Click here to access the Internship Application Portal: https://web.chapman.edu/internship/.
All international internships and sites must be vetted and approved by the Center for Global Education. Please contact the Center for Global Education at (714) 997-6830 with questions about your internship.
Note: Sites are not vetted by Chapman University