If you prefer to complete the Internship Application through the paper process (instead of the Internship Application online), the following forms need to be completed and turned in to the Career Development Center before deadlines posted on the CU Academic Calendar.
- This is the contract between you, your faculty internship advisor, and your internship site supervisor. This form must be filled out completely before it can be approved for registration.
- This form outlines student expectations for accountability to the internship site/supervisor and to the internship program.
- This form outlines all details needed to submit your registration for your internship.
Other forms to be used throughout your internship are below:
- While attending your internship you are required to keep track of your hours. Your internship timesheet will be uploaded to the Internship Portal at the end of your internship experience.
- We invite student interns to showcase their hard work and send us pictures of you at your internship site. Please complete the Photo Consent & Release form if you would like to submit your photos to the Career Development Center. Remember to follow the rules of your internship site when taking photos. You can email your internship photos & release form to firstname.lastname@example.org.