students can benefit from meeting with a staff member who can
evaluate their needs and introduce them to relevant services. The Career
Development Center has an open door policy 5 days a week for brief 15 minute
drop in periods that what we call “Quick Questions”.
Quick Question Hours are as follows:
- Mondays AF 303, 2– 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays in Union,
11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesdays AF 303, 2 – 4 p.m.
AF 303, 3 – 5 p.m.
- Fridays AF 303, 12 – 2 p.m.
Services that the CDC can provide during Quick Questions are the following:
- Picking up handouts
- Reviewing job and internship
- Getting internship paperwork and
turning in completed paperwork
- Clarifying policies and
- Exploring, choosing or changing
- Learning about jobs related to
- Taking career assessments such as
the Strong Interest Inventory and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Preparing resumes and cover
letters and getting them critiqued
- Gaining interviewing skills
through coaching, mock interviews, and feedback
- Developing job search strategies
- Finding out about internships
- Learning how to find part-time
and full-time jobs
- Identifying and applying to
Click here to learn more about Quick Questions.