What You Need to Know—And When You Need to Know It
Activating your Chapman Student Account
- Shortly after receiving your offer of admission, an email is sent from our Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) department to the email address listed on your application. It outlines how to activate your Student Account and access to my.chapman.edu. If it has been more than two weeks since your acceptance, please contact the IS&T Service Desk at
(714) 997-6600 or email@example.com for this information.
- You will use this username/password to register online and access your my.chapman.edu student information system.
Setting up your PantherMail E-mail Account
- Once you are admitted, all official e-mails from Chapman (including information on your specific registration date and time) will be sent to your Chapman e-mail account.
- Set up your new e-mail account, using the instructions outlined in the email from our Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) department after being granted admission.