» Becoming a Chapman Graduate Student
+ - Obtaining your Username/Password
- Shortly after you are admitted, an email will be sent to you from our Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) department that lists your student ID Number and Chapman username/password. If it has been more than two weeks since your acceptance and you have not received this information, contact the IS&T Service Desk at (714) 997-6600 or email@example.com for this information
- You will use this username/password to access your student information system, including registration, financial aid, and billing.
- You will be using the new Chapman University on-line self-service portal, my.chapman.edu, to access your student information. Your portal provides you direct web access to all your Chapman student services. Information currently available to you includes: student account information, admission information, financial aid, course information and registration.
+ - Setting up your PantherMail E-mail Account
- Once you are admitted, all official e-mails from Chapman (including information on your specific registration date and time) will be sent to your Chapman e-mail account.
- Set up your new e-mail account, using the username and password you received from IS&T. Activate your email account.
+ - Contact your Academic Advisor
- Contact your Academic Advisor with questions about course registration.
- If your program is not listed, your department will contact you directly.
+ - Registration
- Registration for new Summer and Fall students will begin May 2nd. You will be able to register online by logging into your my.chapman.edu self-service portal.
- Go to the Training Student Center for instructions on how to register for classes.
- The following programs will block register their students; you will not need to register yourself.
- MS in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Pharmacy
+ - Tuition and Financial Aid
- View current tuition and Student Business Services information regarding billing, payments here, or contact Student Business Services directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (714) 997-6617.
- Visit Financial Aid for more information, or contact financial aid directly by emailing email@example.com or calling (714) 628-2730.
+ - Student ID Cards
+ - Parking
- Parking is automatically billed to your student account at the time of registration. The parking fee may be waived under certain circumstances.
- View Parking Permit details or call Public Safety at (714) 997-6763.
- Parking Services will be at Harry and Diane Rinker Health Science campus during orientation for students' convenience.
+ - Housing
+ - Submitting Your Final Transcript to the Office of Graduate Admission
- If you have not already done so, please submit your official final transcript, with your undergraduate degree posted. If you are an international student that submitted an unofficial transcript for evaluation purposes, or need to submit your diploma, please submit official documents to our office to complete your file.
- Transcripts can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admission
One University Drive
Orange, CA 92866
+ - Information for International Students
- For specific information regarding international student services, visit the International Student & Scholar Services Office or contact the coordinator; Susan Sams at 714-997-6829 or email@example.com.
- Save the date for the Graduate International Orientation scheduled for August 23, 2016. Additional details to come.
- If you submitted unofficial transcripts or scores for evaluation purposes, you are now required to submit official copies of these items to the Office of Graduate Admission to complete your file:
- Transcript in both your native language and an English translation
- Copy of diploma in your native language and an English translation
- English language, GRE, or GMAT scores
- These documents are also required to process your I-20. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- International Student Supplemental form
- Copy of Passport