» Becoming a Chapman Graduate Student
+ - Obtaining your Username/Password
- Shortly after you are admitted, an email will be sent to you from our Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) department that lists your student ID Number and Chapman username/password. If it has been more than two weeks since your acceptance and you have not received this information, contact the IS&T Service Desk at (714) 997-6600 or firstname.lastname@example.org for this information
- You will use this username/password to access your student information, including registration, financial aid, and billing.
- You will be using the new Chapman University on-line self-service portal, my.chapman.edu, to access your student information. Your portal provides you direct web access to all your Chapman student services. Information currently available to you includes: student account information, admission information, financial aid, course information and registration.
+ - Setting up your PantherMail E-mail Account
+ - Contact your Academic Advisor
- Contact your Academic Advisor with questions about course registration.
- If your program is not listed, your department will contact you directly.
+ - Registration
- Registration for new Fall students will begin on or after May 2nd. You will be able to register online by logging into your my.chapman.edu self-service portal.
- Students at the Rinker Health Science Campus can begin registering for Fall on or after July 5th.
- Go to the Training Student Center for instructions on how to register for classes.
- The following programs will block register their students; you will not need to register yourself.
- MS in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- MMS in Physician Assistant Studies
- MS in Athletic Training
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Communication Sciences and Disorders
+ - Tuition and Financial Aid
- View current tuition and Student Business Services information regarding billing and payments here, or contact Student Business Services directly by emailing email@example.com or calling (714) 997-6617.
- Visit Financial Aid for more information, or contact financial aid directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (714) 628-2730.
+ - Student ID Cards
+ - Parking
- Parking is automatically billed to your student account at the time of registration. The parking fee may be waived under certain circumstances.
- View Parking Permit details or call Public Safety at (714) 997-6763.
+ - Housing
+ - Submitting Your Final Transcript to the Office of Graduate Admission
- If you have not already done so, please submit your official final transcript with your undergraduate degree posted. If you are an international student that submitted an unofficial transcript for evaluation purposes, or need to submit your diploma, please submit official documents to our office to complete your file.
- Transcripts can be sent electronically to email@example.com or mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admission
One University Drive
Orange, CA 92866
+ - Information for International Students
- View our International Graduate Student Handbook for details for your transition into our community. This handbook will provide holistic information about our various resources for you as a student, and as a new resident to Southern California.
- For specific information regarding international student services, visit the International Student & Scholar Services Office or contact the coordinator Susan Sams at 714-997-6829 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Global Center for Education hosts workshops and events for International Students.
- Student Health Insurance Information can be found here. Contact Julie Payn, at email@example.com, for any questions regarding health insurance.
- If you submitted unofficial transcripts or scores for evaluation purposes, you are now required to submit official documents to the Office of Graduate Admission to complete your file:
- Transcript in both your native language and an English translation
- Diploma in your native language and an English translation
- English language scores
- You will need to complete the International Student Supplement Form to confirm your personal information. Anyone seeking a J-1 or F-1 Visa must also provide us with required financial verification to begin the process for an I-20.
+ - Orientations
Most programs have a mandatory program specific orientation. Your department will contact you directly with information if it is not listed here. More orientation information will be added as dates are finalized.
- Summer DPT orientation will be held on April 27th and 28th.
- The Dodge orientation (for all film programs) will be on August 21st-25th