Note: Due before attending Orientation
Your Chapman University student ID card is used to authorize your use of a host of campus resources and confirm your role as a current student. The photo that you submit for the ID card should conform to the following guidelines:
- Be current (i.e., taken within the past year).
- Be taken straight-on, showing your face clearly with a solid white or light colored background.
- Be no larger than 2” X 2” in size at 250 pixels per inch.
- Be saved in JPEG format.
Photos must not:
- Include hats, bandanas, sunglasses or gestures (Allowances will be made for practitioners of religious faiths that prohibit the removal of the head covering.)
- Submit Your Student ID Photo