Joining UPB is a great opportunity to be involved in planning a variety of different events for the Chapman community. The UPB committee member experience is a unique one where each member becomes a part of an influential community on campus while providing for the needs of the student body.
Applications can be found on Orgsync at the beginning of each semester. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
UPB committees include, and most have openings every semester:
- Marketing and PR
- Explore SoCal
- Panther Nights
- Special Events and Traditions
Member Time Commitments:
- Weekly UPB committee member (CM) meetings on Fridays from 1-2 p.m..
- Attend specific committee meetings as scheduled by UPB committee director
- Two UPB programs per month.
- Other major events as assigned by UPB Advisor
- Participate in the following Chapman events:
- Welcome Week
- Spring and/or Fall Concert
- Midnight Breakfast
- Spring Sizzle