Do you know a woman who:
- Makes informed decisions and sets an example through her leadership?
- Treats everyone equally and with respect?
- Lives by her convictions and does what she sets out to do?
- Confronts those who degrade other people?
- Is responsible regarding laws?
- Actively promotes a safe environment?
- Advances progressive change??
- Speaks out against abusive and degrading speech or behaviors?
If you know a woman who deserves to be recognized for for her contributions, we invite you to nominate her to receive the Woman of Strength, Courage and Action award. Please remember, this award is about behaviors that actively promote a safer environment for all its members.
Nomination Deadline is February 5, 2014 by 11:59pm.
The award will be given at our Annual Men of Integrity and Women of Strength, Courage and Action Event on February 12, 2014
- This year’s guest speaker for our Men of Integrity/Women of Strength event will be: One In Four
For more information on One In Four visit http://www.oneinfourusa.org/