What is the importance of being an engaged member of our community? Of leading change, performing service, and being sustainable?
These questions are explored through Student and Campus Life’s Student Civic Engagement initiatives. Leadership, service, and sustainability play an influential role in the well-being of our communities and the overall health of our planet. We strive to:
- Collaborate with and empower others
- Generate thought-provoking experiences
- Incorporate empathy, integrity, hope into our lives
- Inspire social change
- Foster an interdependent community
- Enhance our collective sense of responsibility and accountability
- Further the understanding of one’s impact upon others and the environment.