Steps to registration (these steps can be completed prior to your assigned registration date):
1. Login to WebAdvisor
2. Click on Register for Course Sections
3. Click on Orange Campus Students
4. Click on Search and Build Preferred List
Building your preferred list is like building a "shopping cart" of courses you would like to take. You can put as many courses on your preferred list as you want. We encourage you to put multiple sections of the same courses on your list, to give yourself choices when it's time to register.
On the Search and Build Preferred List page, you can search using multiple criteria. You can search for specific courses by entering a subject and course number (ex: Psychology 101 or Math 110). Or, if you are looking to fulfill a GE area, but don't have a specific course in mind, you can search by course type. Using the "course type" drop down menu, you can select a GE area and click submit. WebAdvisor will bring up all of the courses being offered this term that will fulfill that area of GE. Remember that you are limited to taking 100 and 200 level courses in your freshman year.
5. After searching, add classes to your preferred list by clicking the "select" checkbox next to each course you with to add. This is NOT registering for courses – you are still just building your shopping cart at this point.
6. Continue to search for courses until your preferred list is complete.
REMEMBER: Steps 1-6 can be completed prior to your assigned registration date. We encourage you to do this before your registration date, and to give yourself plenty of options, so that registration is a quick and easy process for you.