This unique joint degree program is your entrée into the exciting and always growing food industry, where there is a demand for qualified food scientists with a management background. It will also be attractive to business people who wish to transition to the food industry.
You’ll also benefit from:
- A Food Science program that provides a relevant mix of theoretical and application-based coursework.
- Chapman University’s MBA program, one of the top programs in the nation for entrepreneurship, according to Entrepreneur Magazine.
- Convenient evening classes and personalized student service.
- Small classes maximizing interaction with faculty.
- Excellent job placement and extensive internship opportunities.
- Chapman’s Southern California location, home to the third largest concentration of food companies nationally.
Offered to full-time and part-time students, the program requires acceptance into the MBA program in the Argyros School of Business and Economics and into the MS in Food Science in the Schmid College of Science and Technology.