The Schmid Center serves Argyros' Mission generally through enhancing the global perspective in the School, and specifically through the provision of a variety of international experiences for our students and exposure to distinguished speakers on contemporary global issues. The Mission of the Schmid Center is to:
- Educate and mentor students to assume leadership roles in global business.
- Create and disseminate knowledge through research on the global economy.
- Promote interaction between the Argyros School of Business & Economics and the business community, especially the international business community.
- Provide leadership in internationalizing business education in the Argyros School.
- The Schmid Center serves the Argyros School mission generally through enhancing the global perspective in the School, and specifically through the provision of a variety of international experiences for our students and exposure to distinguished speakers on contemporary global issues.
Argentina and Peru
China and Vietnam
More Information Soon
Learn more about the academic internship program in Dublin!
Whether you want to gain experience in the world of finance, express yourself at a PR agency, bring history to life at a museum, debate politics or advocate with nonprofit organizations, the right internship is there for you. EUSA will provide an online webinar to explore the possibilities in the Fall.
Dublin Online Info Session Dates:
- Tuesday, October 8 @ 7 AM (register)
- Wednesday, October 16 @ 9 AM (register)
- Monday, October 21 @ 8 AM (register)
- Friday, November 8 @ 8 AM (register)
- Wednesday, November 13 @ 7 AM (register)