April 16, 2015
7 p.m. in the Chapman Auditorium, Memorial Hall
A Collaborative Program with the Departments of Theatre and The Hall-Musco Conservatory of Music, College of Performing Arts
The 70th Anniversary of Liberation
A Tribute in Words and Music
Reflections by Elie Wiesel
Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Distinguished Presidential Fellow, Chapman University
Important Event Details
- For event location, visit Chapman campus map.
- No admission without photo ID and ticket. Holding a ticket does not guarantee admittance. Please be in line 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- NO BACKPACKS, LAPTOPS OR LARGE PURSES PERMITTED.
- RECORDING OR PHOTOGRAPHING OF THIS EVENT IS PROHIBITED. No recording or photo devices of any kind permitted inside the auditorium.
- We request that all electronic devices be turned to silent and put away out of sight.
For more info, contact RodgersCenter@chapman.edu