A Tribute in Art, Words and Music
May 3, 7 p.m.
Chapman Auditorium, Memorial Hall
Lighting of Candles of Remembrance
A collaboration with the Hall-Musco Conservatory of Music, College of Performing Arts
Admission is free. No tickets/reservations required.
Reserved seating is available for groups of 10 or more.
Contact Ashley Bloomfield at (714) 532-7760 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make group reservations.
Important Event Details
- For event location, view our Campus map.
- No admission without photo ID and ticket. Holding a ticket does not guarantee admittance. Please be in line 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- NO BACKPACKS, LAPTOPS OR LARGE PURSES PERMITTED.
- RECORDING OR PHOTOGRAPHING OF THIS EVENT IS PROHIBITED. No recording or photo devices of any kind permitted inside the auditorium.
- We request that all electronic devices be turned to silent and put away out of sight.
For more info, contact RodgersCenter@chapman.edu