- Eligible students will have completed roughly 75 credits or more of their undergraduate coursework with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher AND prerequisite coursework or equivalent preparation with a cumulative GPA of 3.6 or higher.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from an individual familiar with the applicant's academic abilities.
- Achieve an acceptable score on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE).
- Submit application for admission by June 15th after their junior year of college.
- Complete a personal Interview.
Additional requirements for transfer students:
- Be admitted at Chapman University in the undergraduate program of their choice.
- Initiate communication with Admissions about interest in the integrated five-year undergraduate/MSESD program.
- Foreign applicants who are transferring from another institution may be required to achieve an acceptable score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a minimum score of 59 on the Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic).
2013-2014 Academic Year Undergraduate Prerequisite Courses (25 credits):
*Equivalent preparation may be used to fulfill these requirements.
**Units must be completed during undergraduate study and may not be used to satisfy the undergraduate major or degree.
Students must submit application for admission by June 15th after their junior year in college.