- Saint Mary's College of California, Bachelor of Arts
University of California, Irvine, Master of Arts
Professor Martin A. Valle is an instructor of Spanish in the Department of Languages at Chapman University. He earned his M.A. in Spanish at the University of California, Irvine where he is also pursuing and finishing his dissertation on the topic of Nation and Sexuality and its Relations of Power. As an undergraduate, professor Valle was awarded the Dante Award, an award given to the student in the senior class holding the highest record for scholarship and general excellence within the Department of Languages at St. Mary’s College of California. Professor Valle has authored an article on the topic of Sexuality, Gender and Nationality in La revista Cronopio.
Courses Taught at Chapman:
- SPAN 101 – Elementary Spanish I
- SPAN 102 – Elementary Spanish I
- SPAN 201 - Elementary Spanish II
- SPAN 201B – Elementary Spanish II (Spanish for Business)
- SPAN 201H – Elementary Spanish II (Spanish for Healthcare Professionals)
- SPAN 499 - Individual Study
Recent Creative, Scholarly Work and Publications: “El Sujeto gay y el nacionalismo” Edición Cronopio 40. Mayo 5, 2013.
- Recent Creative, Scholarly Work and Publications