Dr. Brice Corgnet
- BK 307G
- Office Hours:
- T/TH: 10:30-11:30 am
- (714) 744-7859
- University of Montesquieu - Bordeaux IV, Bachelor of Science
The University of Birmingham, Master of Science
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Finance. Dr. Corgnet investigates questions related to Market Efficiency and Behavioral Finance. He is also developing a computer software for the realization of research experiments as well as for teaching in disciplines ranging from Corporate Finance to Organizational Economics. Recently, Dr. Corgnet has published in international journals including Journal of Economic Behavior and Organizations, Economic Inquiry and Journal of Economic and Management Strategy.
- Recent Creative, Scholarly Work and Publications
“Peer Evaluations in Teams: When Friends Do Worse Than Strangers” Economic Inquiry, in press for vol 49 (1), 2011.
"My teammate, myself and I: Experimental evidence on equity and equality norms" (with Angela Sutan and Robert Veszteg), Journal of Socio-Economics vol 40 (4), pages 347-355, 2011.
- Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán-González, 2011. "Don't Ask Me If You Will Not Listen: The Dilemma of Participative Decision Making," Working Papers 11-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán-González & Stephen Rassenti, 2011. "Real Effort, Real Leisure and Real-time Supervision: Incentives and Peer Pressure in Virtual Organizations," Working Papers 11-05, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
“The effect of reliability, content and timing of public announcements on asset trading behavior” (with Praveen Kujal and David Porter) Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, vol 76, (2), 254-266, 2010.
"Mon équipe et moi: une expérience sur les normes d'équité et égalité" (with Angela Sutan and Robert Veszteg), Revue Economique, vol 61 (4), 771-782, 2010.
“Did I do That? Group Positioning and Asymmetric Attributional Bias” (with Brian Gunia, Northwestern Business School), Negotiation Conflict and Management Research, vol 3 (4), 358-378, 2010. Press release: Human Resource Executive, KLTV News.
“Team Formation and Self-serving Biases” Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, vol 20 (1), 117-135, 2010.
“Ambiguity in Experimental Asset Markets with Bubbles” (2010) (with Praveen Kujal and David Porter) (submitted), revision requested by Economic Journal. Working paper 10-25, University Carlos III, October .
- Brice Corgnet & Ismael Rodriguez Lara. 2010. “Are a You Good Worker or Simply a Good Guy: Contract design and Influence Costs” (March 2010) Working Paper nº 13/09.