» Enrollment and Graduation Data

Incoming Class Size, Graduation Data and Attrition Rates

Law School Graduation

For students graduating in 2011-2015 (classes entering in 2008-2012)

Class entering in Fall 2012

166 students matriculated
120 graduated

1L attrition: 6 academic (3.61%); 18 other (10.84%); 24 overall (14.46%)
2L/3L attrition: 1 academic (0.60%); 4 other (2.41%); 5 overall (3.01%)

17 still attending

Class entering in Fall 2011

159 students matriculated
131 graduated

1L attrition: 9 academic (5.66%); 6 other (3.77%); 15 overall (9.43%)
2L/3L attrition: 0 academic (0.0%); 13 other (8.18%); 13 overall (8.18%) 

Class entering in Fall 2010

211 students matriculated
175 graduated

1L attrition: 12 academic (5.69%); 8 other (3.79%); 20 overall (9.48%)
2L/3L attrition: 0 academic (0.0%); 16 other (7.58%); 16 overall (7.58%) 

Class entering in Fall 2009

181 students matriculated
159 graduated

1L attrition: 6 academic (3.31%); 13 other (7.18%); 19 overall (10.50%)
2L/3L attrition: 1 academic (0.55%); 2 other (1.10%); 3 overall (1.66%)
  

Class entering in Fall 2008

199 students matriculated
175 graduated

1L attrition: 11 academic (5.53%); 12 other (6.03%); 23 overall (11.56%)
2L/3L attrition: 0 academic (0%); 1 other (0.50%); 1 overall (0.50%)  

For more information about enrollment and graduation data, please contact the Registrar's office at (714) 628-2522.
  • Featured
  • News
  • Events
  • page loading
    TODAY TOMORROW

    »

    TODAY TOMORROW

    »

    TODAY TOMORROW

    »

    View all News »
  • page loading
    TODAY TOMORROW

    »

    TODAY TOMORROW

    »

    TODAY TOMORROW

    »

    View all Events »